- Job Title Expansion Account Manager
- Hiring Organization Cloudflare
- Company Website https://www.cloudflare.com/
- Remote Locations EMEA
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
About the Department
Account Executives, Business Development Representatives, Solution Engineers, Customer Success, and Sales Operations – all working together help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create great Internet-enabled experiences. The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.
About the Role
The Expansion Account Manager role is the specialisation area of our sales organisation that focuses on growing customer wallet share within the Cloudflare customer base by identifying, qualifying, and closing expansion opportunities. Based in Germany, you will be responsible for delivering quarterly business reviews on optimisation recommendations and new product offerings to our EMEA customers – with a focus the German base of clients. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Customer Success, Product, and Solutions Engineering to ensure customers are experiencing excellent product outcomes. The ideal candidate will possess both an account management and technical background, to drive engagement with decision-makers and influencers from administrative through senior level positions within network operations, development and technical infrastructure teams.
- Expansion sales into existing accounts with strong forecast/funnel management process
- Manage existing accounts, as well as contact and engage new divisional buyers
- Manage contract negotiations
- Develop and maintain strong executive customer relationships
- Complete QBRs with executive sponsors to demonstrate value and run expansion sales
- Evaluate data and identify trends to show Cloudflare impact and provide strategic recommendations.
- Develop and execute effective strategic account plans
- Operate internally as a liaison with cross-functional teams to share key customer feedback and insights
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 3 years of managing and growing a portfolio of relationships with enterprise buyers
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works”
- Fluent in German
- Aptitude for learning technical concepts/terms (Technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus)
- Prior pipeline generation and closing sales experience as either an SDR/ AE/AM selling SaaS/PaaS and selling to the enterprise.
- Managing a full sales process from demand to close for install base of customers
- Conduct data-driven conversations
- Building strong, trusting relationships with customers
- Network across different business units/departments with each of your accounts
- Proven track record of performance (top 10-20% of company) in past sales positions
- Self-motivated; entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable working in a fast paced dynamic environment
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location EMEA
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page