- Job Title Paralegal
- Hiring Organization Cozymeal
- Company Website https://www.cozymeal.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Part Time
Cozymeal is the leading global marketplace featuring the best culinary experiences and products, including top-rated cooking classes, private chef experiences, culinary tours, chef-curated cookware, free recipes with step-by-step videos, city guides, and much more!
Consumers and companies alike use Cozymeal to discover new ways to connect through classes, food tours, mixology, wine tastings, and other unforgettable culinary experiences. Whether it be for date nights, birthdays, holiday celebrations, or team-building events, you’re guaranteed a world-class experience. Plus, you can purchase our curated, high-quality cookware as a gift or for use at home.
In addition to providing customers access to world-class culinary experiences, products, and content, we also provide a great source of income to our partners that include chefs, sommeliers, guides, and mixologists. For this, we were recognized by the Global Good Fund in 2019.
Serving both customers and our culinary partners is our top priority and is ingrained in our culture and in how we run our business every day. We continuously strive to curate the best culinary experiences and products and to create the best content for the millions of customers visiting our site while providing additional support and business to our partners.
About the Role:
We are looking for an efficient and highly organized Part-Time (5-10 hours/week) Paralegal.
You will play a crucial role in providing law-related and senior-level administrative support in the realm of Corporate Law.
Location: Worldwide. This is a remote role and qualified candidates from anywhere in the world can apply for this role.
If this sounds like you, then Cozymeal just might be the right place for you! Welcome home!
- Act as the company expert on corporate law matters, including regulations, statutes, case law, and legal precedents.
- Draft and review legal documents, contracts, agreements, and other relevant materials pertaining to business transactions, compliance, and corporate governance.
- Ensure the company is informed about and adheres to applicable laws, regulations, and industry standards. Assist with compliance assessments and audits.
- Maintain accurate and organized records of legal documents, contracts, and correspondence.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in corporate law, with a strong understanding of US corporate law principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Paralegal certificate/degree.
- Experience working with small and mid-size businesses, ideally those with 20-100 employees, is highly preferred.
- Proficient in conducting legal research and synthesizing complex information into clear and actionable insights.
- Meticulous attention to detail is essential for drafting, reviewing, and managing legal documents.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work 5-10 hours per week, with flexibility to accommodate client needs and deadlines.
Hours: Part-time (5-10 hours / week), between 9am to 6pm, any time zone in the US
- Work anywhere in the world (we are 100% remote team)
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment with a strong and friendly team of co-workers
- Flexible schedule
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page