- Job Title Program Coordinator
- Hiring Organization Saga Education
- Company Website https://www.sagaeducation.org/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Saga Education is a national leader in high-impact, in-school tutoring. We leverage the power of human capital and technology to accelerate student outcomes and create more equitable learning for students.
Since our founding in 2014, we have reached more than 30,000 students and counting. With our proven-to-work tutoring model and focus on relationship building, we have been able to reach students who need it most and support families, educators, and districts through our services. Whether that be through our work in providing direct solutions, building cutting edge products, or advocating for impact, our vision to make education equitable for all students is realized daily.
For more information about Saga Education’s mission, vision, and services, please visit us at www.saga.org.
What We Do
Inside each student lives a story waiting to unfold. We know every student is capable of shaping a story of success in school, and in life. But not every student has had a fair chance to see it. Saga Education envisions a world where students especially Black and Latinx students have equitable access to economic and social mobility. To achieve this, Saga seeks to establish high-impact, in-school-day math tutoring as an integrated part of a student’s education, as a proven response to accelerating educational equity.
Our research shows our program worksnot only to raise math scores but to foster the confidence and sense of belonging that underpin all academic success. As a trusted leader in building powerful tutoring programs, Saga provides the resources and tools to enable all districts to take advantage of our expertise. Saga has the evidence and experience to know what works.
What We’ll Use To Measure Success
- Mission Alignment – You have a deep understanding of social injustice in education
- Communicates Effectively – You deliver clear, multi-mode communication to various audiences
- Collaborates – You build partnerships and work collaboratively to meet shared objectives
- Interpersonal Savvy – You relate opening and comfortably with diverse groups
- Nimble Learning – You use both successes and failures to actively learn new lessons
- Action Oriented – You take on new opportunities and have a solutions-oriented approach
- Instills Trust – You gain confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
The Program Coordinator will report to the Vice President of Programs and support the VPP with critical administrative and operational tasks aligned with Saga’s mission and ensuring the successful implementation of Saga’s direct service program. In this role, in collaboration with the VPP and Program Leadership team, you will support the planning and organization of program priorities to maximize Program communication, team meetings, events and collaborative working sessions.Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage calendars, schedule Program team meetings, and create meeting agendas, including transcribing meeting minutes and actions steps
- Coordinate engagements with other Saga departments and requests for time with the VPP and Program Leadership team
- Manage Program department communications, including generating memos, emails, newsletters, and presentations for the VPP
- Plan Program team retreats, offsite meetings, and team engagements to include coordinating schedules, logistics, meals, and session content in collaboration with the VPP
- Collaborate with Finance and Procurement on streamlining direct service site supplies and budgets process
- Act as point person for the cross-functional Program Implementation Support Team by coordinating team meetings, managing the implementation tracker, and owning follow up communications
- Create and organize Program team collateral, including spreadsheets and documents, and maintain those resources within Google Drive and Workvivo
- Foster and manage community spaces such as Slack, Workvivo, and other communications channels for the Program team to connect, share, and collaborate
- Support with Program team appreciation and recognition initiatives in collaboration with the VPP and Program Leadership team
- Other duties as assigned by the VPP
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- You have 1+ years working with Saga in Direct Service, preferred
- You have experience with Google Workspace, Canva, and other project management platforms
- Strong time management and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
Saga Education offers competitive compensation and benefits, which includes IVF coverage, paid parental leave, opt-in FSA, and telehealth benefits. Saga provides a generous PTO package including a paid Winter Wellness Break, an opt-in 401k with discretionary match and company provided technology. All employees have access to our comprehensive Employee Assistance Program, Saga 360 Wellness Program and DEIB events and initiatives.
Saga Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
To remain at the cutting edge of educational innovation and impact, we celebrate and leverage our diversity in all of its intersectional identities and nurture a sense of belonging at all levels of the organization. We welcome ideas and perspectives from all employees to fulfill the full promise of our mission. Our diversity is our strength. We encourage people of all racial, ethnic, and socioeconomic backgrounds to apply for this and all available roles.
Thank you for applying to Saga Education.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer Competitive salary
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page