- Job Title Senior DevOPS Engineer
- Hiring Organization data.ai
- Company Website https://www.data.ai/en/
- Remote Locations India
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
Our DevOPS Engineers are responsible for operating and managing our cloud based applications. As the DevOPS Engineer in the company you need to ensure our service runs stable, high availability and cost effective. You are responsible for monitoring and fixing production problems with the art to ensure minimal impact on our business.
- Building, maintaining and automating a world-class systems infrastructure delivering high reliability and the best performance possible.
- Leverage a 100% AWS driven infrastructure using latest DevOps and Infrastructure as Code frameworks and best practices.
- Ensuring cost-effective service delivery by automating critical processes, including server deployment, configuration, monitoring, and problem resolution.
- Ensuring systems are secure and compliant with industry best practices. Performing quick and accurate troubleshooting, diagnostic to the production system.
- Assisting with capacity planning and scalability to ensure systems are optimized for continuous growth.
- Designing and implementing system automation architecture, infrastructure, and process
- Providing occasional off-shift availability for Production issues or maintain
- 4+ years experience in System engineering/DevOPS/SRE position
- Strong skills with Linux system (ubuntu, debian, redhat) administration
- Strong skills with web technologies (nginx/gunicorn/haproxy/varnish etc…)
- Strong skills with containers technologies (EKS/ECS/K8S/Docker)
- Strong ability to automate repeated manual tasks with python, shell, AWS cli , utilizing Jenkins/Rundeck etc…
- Good level of English written and spoken
- Hands on experience in AWS cloud services (EC2, SQS, S3, Lambda)
- Hands on experience in configuration management tool like (salt,ansible)
- Hands on experience on open source monitoring solutions
- Hands on experience testing and deploying large scale platform is a plus
- Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with infrastructure as code is a plus (terraform , cloudformation)
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location India
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page