- Job Title Global Events Manager
- Hiring Organization Labcorp
- Company Website https://www.labcorp.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Labcorp is seeking a Global Events Manager who will lead event strategy and aspects of planning and successful execution for our business. Candidates should be passionate about events, with a proven track record in managing best-in-class hosting programs of varying scale and scope. This position focuses on delivering the Labcorp brand experience through impactful, external facing events that include in-person and virtual brand activations, industry tradeshows, conferences, and symposia that lead to an increased brand reputation and awareness. You will be part of a cross-functional team that works closely with clients, external partners, and teammates to develop and execute exceptional corporate hospitality, meetings, trade shows, conferences and proprietary events. Excellent client service, account team and vendor management, budgeting and communication skills are paramount in this role.
Pay Range: $90,000 – $100,000
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales leadership and cross- functional teams to identify opportunities for brand activations and sponsorships within the healthcare industry
- Drive stakeholder conversations to gain alignment
- Oversee day-to-day operations of global master calendar and mange budget tracking for events
- Apply strategic marketing objectives to event development and execution
- Oversee and at times, manage all aspects of event planning, including, but not limited to:
- Interface with venues and suppliers
- Run of show development, and programming and event scheduling
- Event logistics
- Budget development, management, and reconciliation
- Development of onsite staffing plan
- Bring innovative thinking and executional expertise to each program
- Demonstrate creative thinking and lead concepting and brainstorming sessions as part of overall program development
- Liaise with various internal functions (finance, creative, HR, executive team, etc.) as required for client and program management, and as a member of agency and account leadership team
- Develop and author key communication deliverables including event overviews, post event recaps, case studies, and recommendations to client-ready status
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in similar role
- 5+ years of direct experience in event management, meeting planning
- Vast knowledge of, and experience in corporate hospitality, trade shows, conferences, and meetings management; able to both negotiate and manage suppliers, including F&B, creative, signage, audio visual, transportation, etc.
- Experience crafting large scale events and/or trade shows
- Ability to craft and present high-level event concepts to senior leaders
- Strong contract negotiation and event management skills
- Experience developing, managing, and reconciling event budgets and finances; fiscally responsible with success overseeing large budgets and costs in detail
- Analytical thinker, self-motivated, organized, flexible, and proven problem solver and decision-maker
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision while managing different stakeholders
- Interest in trends, new technology, and ways to craft unique guest experiences
- Strong commitment to quality work product
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbal, at all levels of an organization, internally and externally
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, virtual team environment
- Ability to travel and work non-traditional hours, including evenings, weekends as required (expected to be up to 25% annually)
Ideal Candidates will be:
- A self-starter with a see it/own it/do it mentality who can work both independently and with a team, be self-motivated, be highly adaptable and flexible with an ability to change direction when needed and clearly communicate such change in a timely and visible fashion to business stakeholders.
- You will be a decisive, strategic planner, manage multiple tasks and deadlines, have excellent problem-solving skills, have strong business and process savvy.
- Additionally, you will have the ability to effectively interact with and relate to people at all levels; have an ability to move and influence a group (stakeholder buy-in), moving the team into a common direction and with a common vision.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize, follow up on multiple projects and problem solve accordingly
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $90,000 – $100,000
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page