- Job Title Property Claims Adjuster
- Hiring Organization Progressive
- Company Website https://www.progressive.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Join Forbes’ 2023 Best Employer for Diversity!
As a property claims adjuster, you’ll ensure claims are fairly and accurately investigated for our customers. Primarily over the phone, you’ll manage the coverage and damage analysis of property (non-weather) claims. You’ll also use strong negotiation and customer service skills to interact with customers, insurance carriers, and others.
This is a remote position.
Energage recognizes Progressive as a 2023 Top Workplace for: Innovation, Purposes & Values, Work-Life Flexibility, Compensation & Benefits, and Leadership.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For ideas about how you might be able to protect yourself from job scams, visit our scam-awareness page at https://www.progressive.com/careers/how-we-hire/faq/job-scams/
- Approve and adjust estimates of damage and loss amounts
- Determine extent of company liability
- Estimate cost of repair, replacement, or compensation
- Identify and communicate potential underwriting concerns, SIU involvement, and subrogation potential
- Prepare settlement letters, denial letters, Reservation of Rights, and other letters as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of nine months of experience in property claims handling
- Instead of the above, an associate degree or higher and a minimum of three years work experience within financial services, customer service, construction, property management, or related field; at least nine months of which must be in property claims handling
- Instead of a degree, a minimum of five years of work experience in one of the fields noted above, at least nine months of which must be in property claims handling
- Adjuster 620 License required within 30 days of hire
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5PM, 9-6PM or 10-7PM, rotational Late Shift and Saturday (approx 3-4 times a year)
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Medical, dental & vision, including free preventative care
- Wellness & mental health programs
- Health care flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, & life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid & unpaid sick leave where applicable, as well as short & long-term disability
- Parental & family leave; military leave & pay
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development & tuition assistance
- $60,100-$75,100/year depending on candidate experience
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings based on company performance
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $60,100-$75,100/year
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page