- Job Title IT Support, APAC
- Hiring Organization Apollo.io
- Company Website https://apollo.io/
- Remote Locations APAC
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
About the Role:
As an IT Support, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth operation of our hardware, software, and systems. You will provide technical assistance and support to our employees, proactively analyzing our current systems, assets, and implement solutions as well as upgrades. You will excel in this position with strong problem-solving skills, great communication, and a solid technical background. Your expertise in SaaS platforms, advanced IT support experience in software and hardware, and up-to-date IT industry knowledge will make an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of Apollo’s IT operations.
- Install, configure, and provide support for computer systems, including hardware and software components
- Take ownership of user support requests by using IT support tools and effectively managing and resolving issues
- Diagnose and troubleshoot software, networking, and hardware issues, identifying root causes and implementing solutions
- Provide technical support remotely via remote access or collaboration systems to ensure the timely resolution of IT problems
- Repair hardware malfunctions, address software issues, and resolve networking problems to minimize downtime and optimize system performance
- Maintain strong internal relationships with colleagues and users, delivering exceptional customer service and ensuring user satisfaction
- Handle onboarding, updating, and offboarding of user accounts, managing access rights and permissions
- Facilitate asset purchasing and arrange logistics for new hires and departing employees
- Propose enhancements to processes, platforms, and information security measures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Maintain accurate inventory records of hardware, software licenses, and other IT assets, ensuring timely updates and documentation
- Experience administrating macOS MDMs
- Experience administrating Okta is a plus
- Experience administrating Google Workspace
- Proficiency in working with current IT equipment and technologies, staying up- to-date with industry advancements
- Expertise and knowledge administrating large SaaS platforms environments
- Experience providing support remotely
- Excellent Communications Skills
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location APAC
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level, Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page