- Job Title Product Advocate
- Hiring Organization Apollo.io
- Company Website https://apollo.io/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
- Apply knowledge to analyze, diagnose, recommend, and resolve customer issues and requests with ownership
- Go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and success at all times
- Capture revenue opportunities through updates, requests, or influencing high-velocity conversions
- Educate customers at the best of their capabilities to optimize their results
- Make customers’ voices heard by delivering all the feedback and recommendations to our Project Manager/Project Analysts and parties related
- Add drive adoption and capture high-velocity inbound conversions
- Understand the Apollo product and strategies better than anyone else to contribute constructively to every situation that a customer or employee encounters
- Provide a fast and accurate answer to the customer’s inquiry within 10 seconds in chat and 1-2 hours email
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to a Technical Support with all the required information to ensure the issue gets resolved
- Empathetic to customer needs, working to understand the questions that customers ask and why.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, technical support or similar
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or Intercom
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work on weekends.
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Colombia, Philippines and Mexico
- Salary Offer great compensation
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page