- Job Title Product Manager, Growth
- Hiring Organization Polygon Labs
- Company Website https://polygon.technology/
- Remote Locations APAC
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Polygon Labs develops Ethereum scaling solutions for Polygon protocols. Polygon Labs engages with other ecosystem developers to help make available scalable, affordable, secure and sustainable blockchain infrastructure for Web3. Polygon Labs has initially developed a growing suite of protocols for developers to gain easy access to major scaling solutions, including layer 2s (zero-knowledge rollups and optimistic rollups), sidechains, hybrid chains, app-specific chains, enterprise chains, and data availability protocols. Scaling solutions that Polygon Labs initially developed have seen widespread adoption with tens of thousands of decentralized apps, unique addresses exceeding 225 million, over 1.2 million smart contracts created and 2.56 billion total transactions processed since inception. The existing Polygon network is home for some of the biggest Web3 projects, such as Aave, Uniswap, and OpenSea, and well-known enterprises, including Robinhood, Stripe and Adobe. Polygon Labs is carbon neutral with the goal of leading Web3 in becoming carbon negative.
As Growth (DeFi) Product Manager, you will report into the DeFi lead, and work cross-functionally, both internally and externally, to identify unique solutions for growth and help ensure that external product teams have top-tier support.
About the Team
The DeFi team at Polygon is one of the best known and most established in the space. As a team, we’re focused on developing sustainable business models on-chain, and supporting novel primitives.
The main focus over the coming years puts a heavy emphasis on building out native products on Polygon networks, expanding the growth of zkEVM, and helping projects find product-market fit. The DeFi lead and Product Management team are responsible for helping resource, create strategy, and ideate with the Product Manager.
Joining our team means working closely with a group of passionate, DeFi-native builders, who live and breathe DeFi. Our collaborative team atmosphere creates an inclusive environment for sharpening existing sector knowledge, and direct contact with senior leadership on strategy and execution.
Responsibilities for the PM role include: Collaborating with the DeFi team to identify promising, DeFi-native expansion for protocols within the Polygon ecosystem, like the recent Maker DAO Spark / sDAI proposal. Work with the Project Management team to identify and instantiate promising and problematic areas for development within the Polygon stack. Interfacing with the Solution Provider team and external protocols to ensure that any engineering issues are quickly and communicatively aggregated & addressed.
- In-person / virtual calls and messaging to conduct project support for DeFi projects on Polygon.
- Working cross-functionally with teams like Solution Providers, Product Management, and DeFi teams to maximize impact.
- Traveling to conferences
- Creating DeFi product strategy across Polygon’s different blockchains: PoS, zkEVM, Miden, and Supernets
- Collaborating closely with the existing DeFi team.
- 2 years of experience working in DeFi, or on a web3 application
- Experience working on a relevant team, and background in effective communication to high-priority counterparties
- Extensive relationships in DeFi
Ability to quickly analyze new product for value add to the Polygon ecosystem
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location APAC
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page