- Job Title Senior Product Manager
- Hiring Organization SocialPilot
- Company Website https://www.socialpilot.co/
- Remote Locations India
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
SocialPilot is looking for an experienced senior product manager to join our team. You will build meaningful SaaS products in the Martech space that the customers love. You will be part of a highly collaborative group of creative problem solvers with a passion for innovation. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional product teams, including UX and UI designers, product managers, engineers, customer success managers, and marketing managers.
The role is full-time, remote in India, and might require occasional domestic and international travel once the situation improves.
SocialPilot empowers over 9500 agencies and SMBs to manage their social media publishing, analytics, and social engagement while collaborating with their team and clients.
We’re a high-growth bootstrapped B2B SaaS company with healthy profitability and a solid runway.
- SocialPilot is ranked as a “Leader” consistently by G2, Capterra, SoftwareSuggest, and TrustRadius
- SocialPilot is nominated as one of the five startups across India for the prestigious Economic Times Startup Awards in the Bootstrap category.
What we believe in
- Customer Obsession: We put customers first while making decisions and planning future goals
- Ownership: We believe in taking ownership of areas that we’re working on. We own up to our – successes and failures. Moving the needle matters more than just busywork
- Relentless: When it comes to creation & innovation, we stop at nothing. We might fail at the first attempt, but we rise back fast to try again.
- Nimbleness: We respond rapidly to changing circumstances and customer needs
- Collaboration: Our collaboration efforts extend to our partners and customers along with our internal team. We are stronger together.
- Understand markets, competition, and user needs in-depth
- Talk with customers to help define the roadmap and ensure we are building the right stuff
- Drive sprint planning and prioritization for new feature development
- Collaborate on feature concepts and write product briefs
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to create intuitive experiences
- Work with the engineering team to materialize the desired product experiences
- Launch new features, test their performance and iterate quickly
- Work with marketing to strategize the feature launch and adoption
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced software product company
- Technical background and a basic understanding of software engineering concepts
- Analytical thinking and structured problem-solving skills
- Excellent communicator, natural bridge-builder, and conflict diffuser
- Can execute autonomously and lead complex initiatives with minimal oversight
- Complete transparency on strategy, business metrics, key performance indicators, and major initiatives across the organization
- No micromanagement: Own up your work and be accountable without the need for close supervision.
- Great team: Work with a great team with diverse backgrounds from world-class organizations
- Personal growth: Design a personal learning plan and utilize organizational resources to achieve the goals.
- Best in class health and medical benefits
- Paid staycations, profit sharing, flexible hours, and OKR-led approach to growth
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location India
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page