- Job Title Technical Project Specialist
- Hiring Organization Podium
- Company Website https://www.podium.com/
- Remote Locations Philippines
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The Technical Project Specialist I is a contractor role responsible for delivering integrations into Podium from external systems that Podium customers rely on. This TPS role handles technical implementation of integrations for the Podium Marketplace and contributes to the documentation and training to support activation of integrations. They provide accurate and complete delivery of tasks related to integration initiatives. A TPS contractor must be a Podium expert and understand how end users of the Podium product will gain value from their deliverables.
As a TPS contractor, you have a unique opportunity to contribute to the scalable value that Podium customers receive from the platform. You will be pivotal in delivering incremental value that contributes to our overall product and technology strategy.
- Contract fee is up to $1666 USD / month as obligations are met.
- Deliver your contractual obligations within the required timeframe.
- Collaborate with tech leads, managers, and engineers across several teams at Podium.
- Communicate regularly with your Podium contact as contractual obligations may change.
- Document progress, communication, expectations, and details within a ticketing system such as JIRA, ClickUp, Google Docs, and other company tools.
- Maintain positive working connections between teams, customers and stakeholders.
- Report any concerns and issues promptly and efficiently to management, stakeholders or relevant team members.
- MUST SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY
- Must be geographically based in Metro Manila, Philippines
- Adaptability: Flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and challenging situations.
- Bachelor degree in related field or 1+ years + in a technical role
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to convey technical information in a clear and understandable manner
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence in preventing and reducing conflicts within projects.
- Ability to meet your contractual obligations, which may entail managing multiple priorities at once.
- Experienced in:
- Familiar with:
- SOAP & REST API development
- Tray, Zapier & other integration platforms
- Experience with database query languages
What you should know:
- Generally TPS contractors are more successful when they are available during the following time frame: US Friday-Tuesday 8am – 5 pm Mountain Time Zone
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Philippines
- Salary Offer $1666 USD / month
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level Bachelor's Degree
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page