- Job Title School Operations Admin 1
- Hiring Organization Stride, Inc.
- Company Website https://www.stridelearning.com/
- Remote Locations US
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
Over 20 years ago, Stride was founded to provide personalized learning powered by technology. We reached students where they were in their own journeys. We knocked down their barriers to great education. And we gave every learner equal opportunity to succeed however they defined success. Stride innovated the learning experience with online and blended learning that prepared them for their lives ahead.
Stride is a community of passionate leaders. Whether teachers, engineers, curriculum writers, or financial managers whatever your expertise or role, we all work to empower futures through learning. And changing the trajectory of learning itself is one of our greatest missions. Join us in developing more effective ways to learn and helping learners build the skills and confidence they need to make their way forward in life.
The Related Services Admin. Contractor serves as the contact point for all teachers, staff, and service providers at the assigned school(s) regarding any therapy or related services provided to students through an Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan. The Related Services Contractor is responsible for adhering to federal and state procedures, timelines, and all required reporting regarding the acquisition and provision of these services to students.
The above job is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. All employment is at-will as governed by the law of the state where the employee works. It is further understood that the at-will nature of employment is one aspect of employment that cannot be changed except in writing and signed by an authorized officer.
Stride, Inc. is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status age, or genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
- Assist in the development of a network of providers throughout the state within the private sector as well as local school districts for programs
- Negotiate rates with providers based on market value of services rendered
- Maintain awareness of current related services expenditures and annual budget guidelines
- Assist and establish contracts with service providers as appropriate
- Ensure existing contracts are compliant (current licensure, documentation)
- Accurately and timely maintain database of related service providers
- Ensure appropriate placement of all students requiring some form of related services within defined SLA’s with a provider within 30 miles of the student’s home
- Provide contracted providers and therapists copies of necessary paperwork to serve assigned services, including the most updated IEP goals and evaluations
- Ensure school(s) receive progress reports from contracted therapists for any student receiving some form of related service
- Ensure IEP requirements for related service goals and services are met
- Track and monitor attendance at related service sessions
- Work with providers/schools/therapists when conflicts arise in a professional and prompt manner
- Ensure required information is received from assigned therapists during evaluation process for students
- Train providers, therapists, school personnel who directly support related service
- Monitor school level data within the available database(s) of all related services, invoices, and students
- Assist with enrollment process to ensure documentation is received for timely provision of services as determined by the Special Programs Manager
- Directly support and work with the Business Manager and Special Programs Manager on verification and approval of all related service invoices
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with school personnel, providers, and therapists
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
- High School Diploma OR
- General Educational Development (GED) AND
- One (1) year working in related services or related field experience OR
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of special education and/or related services
- Experience working within and maintaining a database
- Understanding of interdependency of deadlines on multiple projects and able to act to preserve integrity on other people’s deadlines
- Ability to work and problem solve independently
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change
- Ability to rapidly learn and adapt to new technologies and online platforms
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience developing and implementing procedures to complete tasks involving a team of individuals
- Ability to maintain a professional home office without distraction during workday
- Access to reliable high-speed internet
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Ability to clear required background check
- Experience working with students with special needs and/or their families
- Experience with Medicaid billing
- Experience working with public schools
- Experience supporting stakeholders with the use of technology
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position is remote and open to residents of the 50 states, D.C.
- The minimum hourly compensation may be around $15.00 per hour. The average maximum hourly compensation may be around $15.00 per hour.
- This is a temporary/contractor role and you will be an employee of Randstad. Randstad considers a person’s education, experience, and qualifications, as well as the position’s work location, expected quality and quantity of work, external market and internal value when determining a new employee’s salary level. Salaries will differ based on these factors, the position’s level and expected contribution, and the employee’s benefits elections. Offers will typically be in the bottom half of the range. Randstad offers employees a robust benefits package, including medical, dental and vision.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location United States
- Salary Offer $15.00 per hour
- Experience Level Junior Level
- Education Level High(Secondary) School Diploma
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page