- Job Title Lead HRIS Analyst, Workday
- Hiring Organization Kraken
- Company Website https://www.kraken.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
The HR Systems team is responsible for owning and managing various HR SaaS applications and integrations, with a strong focus around Workday, supporting multiple business functions within the global HR department at Kraken. This team works closely with our stakeholders across HR, Performance, Compensation, Benefits, etc. to provide technology solutions and services to enable them for success in carrying out business operations & launching strategic business projects.
As a Lead HRIS Analyst you will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders to drive and implement projects to meet the business goals and objectives of Kraken’s global HR department. You will be the acting SME on Workday and HR business processes to engage and partner with leaders and key stakeholders to architect solutions and implement them. You will act as a liaison between business stakeholders and various engineering teams when it comes to working on cross-functional projects and initiatives. You will be responsible for defining standards and best practices for Workday implementation and support. You will act as a Workday champion and stay on top of Workday’s releases and features to implement the latest and greatest for your business stakeholders. As a lead, you are expected to oversee project implementations by professional services and SI partners, and partner with 3rd party vendors on larger HR projects. You will also lead and execute various technical initiatives focused on improving security, reliability and performance of systems within the HR landscape.
This role will require thorough knowledge and understanding of core HR business processes, practices, and experience implementing and administering Workday for large enterprise companies. This role reports to the Manager of HR Systems.
$101,000 – $153,000 a year
This is the target annual salary range for this role. This range is not inclusive of other additional compensation elements, such as our Bonus program, Equity program, Wellness allowance, and other benefits [US Only] (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)).
The compensation range provided is influenced by various factors and represents the initial target range. Our salary offerings are dynamic and we strive to ensure that our base salary and total compensation package aligns and recognizes the top talent we aim to attract and retain. The compensation package of the successful candidate is based on various factors such as their skillset, experience, and job scope.
- Lead process discovery workshops and requirement gathering sessions to uncover business gaps, pain points and opportunities.
- Conduct design workshops with business stakeholders and cross functional teams to recommend best solutions on the Workday platform.
- Develop scalable solutions on the Workday platform for the Global HR teams for best in class user experience, performance and security.
- Work closely with business to explore opportunities to leverage Workday functionalities and features to improve HR business processes and operations.
- Challenge existing business & IT processes, methods and systems for improving operations, security and scalability.
- Uphold the highest standards of application security and data integrity on the Workday platform and protect sensitive HR data and ensure compliance with relevant regulations.
- Act as a Scrum Master for the team, conduct sprint ceremonies and manage sprint communications with business stakeholders, ensuring reliable project tracking, execution, and on time deliverables.
- Act as the primary analyst for the Compensation, Talent & Performance teams on projects, and operations.
- Support the reporting needs of business to design and develop insightful analytics solutions on the workday platform.
- Stay abreast of the latest Workday releases to promote awareness, and adoption of Workday tools to drive more productivity and efficiency within HR operations.
- Mentor and develop team members through project collaboration and KT’s.
- 6+ years of configuration and administration experience on the Workday platform.
- 3+ years of experience specifically in HCM, Talent & Performance, Succession Planning, Advance Reporting/Dashboard Builds and Security functional areas.
- Experience working within the enterprise applications/HR operations team of a hyper growth company with complex data and integrations will be a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of core HR business processes, and procedures.
- Experience in configuration, implementation, and supporting Workday solutions from start to finish.
- Ability to work independently, and self-manage business deadlines and expectations.
- Strong working knowledge of project management techniques and methodologies.
- Comfortable working on projects with ambiguity and able to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience working with internal and external audit teams to conduct SOX, SOC type of audits.
- Experience with Jira and Agile methodology is a strong plus
- Prior consulting experience/ business process mapping experience is a plus.
- Workday Performance, Talent & Performance, Time & Absence, or Reporting certification is a strong plus.
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer $101,000 - $153,000 a year
- Experience Level Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page