- Job Title People Operations Officer
- Hiring Organization Collabora Ltd.
- Company Website https://www.collabora.com/
- Remote Locations Worldwide
- Job Type Remote, Full-Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate individual to provide HR support to the People Operations team at Collabora Ltd. and all its entities.
Due to the nature of our business, it is essential that you feel equipped to embrace open source technologies. No two days will be the same within our energized, fast-paced organization. If you are a well organised team player and an effective communicator who is passionate about doing right by people, then we want to hear from you!
Collabora is a software consultancy specializing in bringing companies and the Open Source community together. We combine years of Open Source software leadership with an understanding of the challenges that businesses, non-profits and governments face. Collabora brings deep technical expertise in system integration & architecture, graphics, multimedia, web engines and communications to a number of market verticals, including mobile, IVI / automotive, set top box / smart TV, and a range of other specialized embedded applications.
Collabora has the unique business model of enabling enterprises to leverage Open Source software in their solutions. Having worked with notable industry leading companies in the automotive, aerospace and handset mobile verticals amongst many others, Collabora has established a broad customer portfolio.
- Advise managers of end of probationary reviews and follow up accordingly
- Oversea sabbaticals/retention of services and highlight possible issues to the relevant individuals
- Provide support to the HR Business Partner on employee relation issues
- Liaise with solicitors, benefit providers and payroll providers as and when required to seek advice
- Help develop 1:1’s, appraisals and L&D initiatives in support of the People Lead Team
- Support the Collabora Productivity Management Team as and when required on all HR related matters
Maintaining HR Data, Reporting and General Administration:
- Managing the database and electronic files of employees and contractors, alongside any related information such as contracts, letters, file notes etc.
- Preparation of reports as and when required
- Regular HR Audit checks to ensure data held is accurate and up to date
- Manage the POps Mailbox, distributing tasks as necessary
- Update the internal wiki when necessary
- Translate employee handbook into French for French and Canadian employees
- Translate the internal wiki pages into French as required in line with Bill 96 (Canada/Quebec)
- Re-draft employee contracts for Canada to be bilingual
- Translate templates (e.g. employment contracts, amendment letters, policies…) into French for CA employees
- Help to develop HR Process manuals for all countries where we have employees
- Automation and development of HR processes and systems
- Draft offers of employment, employment contracts and contract amendments ensuring compliance (for employees in UK, US, Canada, and France & contractors worldwide)
- Handle onboarding process from start to finish ensuring compliance and that procedures are followed and documented accordingly (i.e. checking ID, reference checks, background checks, producing first day info document, scheduling induction calls, liaising with office managers for shipping of equipment, liaising with system admins to create accounts and give access etc.)
- Process offboarding (i.e. drafting resignation acceptance letter, organizing equipment pick up with office managers, internal announcements and general offboarding)
Payroll & Benefits Administration:
- Provide accurate and timely information/records to the payroll providers for CA & US (bimonthly) and UK & France (monthly)
- Administer benefits for employees in UK, CA and France (pension, insurances)
- Work with the finance team for year end reporting
Visa & Immigration:
- Work with the Travel Coordinator (and the immigration lawyers) to support contractors’ visa and work permit applications as and when required
- Provide relocation advice and assistance as and when necessary
- Able to communicate fluently in French at a business level, verbally and written
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Analytical and methodical
- Great attention to detail
- People Person
- Experience of working in a HR Officer/Admin level role
- Ability to adapt to new technology
- Able to communicate well at all levels
- Think like an HR person
How To Apply
Click “Apply” below to fill in the application form!
- Remote Job Location Anywhere
- Salary Offer to be discussed
- Experience Level Mid Level, Senior Level
- Education Level Non Specific
- Working Hours to be arranged (full time based )
- Job Application Via Custom Application Page